Premio a Puerto Deseado
Premio Postproducción Deluxe para Puerto Deseado
DELUXE Spain joins the initiative and will give one of the projects a prize consisting in a DCP Mastering of these movies one it has been finished, valued in 6,000€.
Gijón/Xixón Film Festival has started this year a road leading to initiatives intended to support Spanish cinema, namely the creation of the Best Spanish Film Award for the 55th edition where all the titles produced nationally premiering in the competitive sections ( Sección Oficial and Rellumes International Competition, and the show sections like AnimaFICX, Esbilla and Llendes.
This new collaboration with DELUXE Spain extends this support to works that have yet to be completed but will be presented in the context of the Festival within the activities programme for professionals, FICX Industry Days, November 20th to the 23rd. The projects have selected like a commission. The session, given the Communication campaign linked to the Festival’s image for this year ( #dalealplay) receives the name PUSH PLAY Work-In-Progress Session.
The participating projects are the following:
- In Memoriam (FREEWS PRODUCCIONES) – Marcos M. Merino (Director and script-writer) and Marta F. Crestelo (Script-writer and producer)
- Las letras de Jordi (SEÑOR Y SEÑORA S.L.) – Maider Fernández (Director and script-writer)
- Malnascuts (TEKILA MOVIES) – Gemma Blasco (Director) and Nacho Casado (Producer)
- Puerto deseado (DIANATOUCEDO FILMS, INSOMNIA FILMS) – Diana Toucedo (Director, script-writer and producer)
- This Film is About Me (EL VIAJE FILMS) – Jose A. Alayón (Producer)
Each presentation will be accompanied by a screening of a fragment or teaser from the project. The PUSH PLAY Work-in-Session will take place on November 21st at 13:00 at Centro de Cultura Antiguo Instituto ( Conference Room) and it’s an acitivity oriented just for those accredited for the FICX Industry Days.